Maximize the effectiveness of your machine and media
Mass Finishing offers a variety of chemical compounds to aid in wet finishing processes. These compounds can help to inhibit rust or reduce the amount of film buildup on media and parts. If film is allowed to accumulate inside a finishing machine, the efficiency of the media and the quality of the finish product is greatly diminished.
Here is a list of the finishing compounds Mass Finishing has to offer:
TS CLEANING COMPOUND
- This clear, pale yellow, non-hazardous, liquid soap is a common additive in mass finishing applications. TS Compound will help to keep your parts and media clean inside the barrel of the machine.
- Yellowish powder great for use in burnishing applications.
METAL MAGIC BURNISHING COMPOUND
- Metal Magic is a light orange, non-hazardous, liquid cleaner used for burnishing parts.
- White powder, can greatly enhance deburring jobs.
RP-100 RUST INHIBITOR
- Light blue liquid is used for light duty rust prevention on steel, iron, brass and other metals.
LOW FOAM CONTROL
- Pink liquid is a non-hazardous agent used for keeping foam accumulation to a minimum.
- MFC-3 is a calcined alumina oxide powder used for cutting applications