VB-Series, Batch Vibratory Tubs
Almco’s “VB” Series of vibratory tubs are well suited for batch processing of parts using a wide variety of medias and compounds to attain the desired finish.
- Economically priced batch vibratory machine with end “plug type” door discharge
- Comes in two standard size models: VB-1615 (2.5 cubic foot) and a VB-1631 (5 cubic foot) capacities. Other sizes available.
- Wet or dry processing capabilities
- Your choice of 230 or 460 Volt, 3 phase, 60 cycle operation (other voltages upon request)
- Comes standard with sound deadening enclosure
- Variable amplitude from 1/64” to 1/4” of up and down action
- Constant speed machine set at factory (manually adjustable motor sheave allows for some adjustment)
- 1” thick, cast molded polyurethane lining
- NEMA 12 enclosure equipped with start, stop buttons and a LCD timer for process repeatability time cycle control
- Free sample processing for complete media/compound recommendation
- Automatic Lubrications System
- Tub Dividers for dividing the tub into smaller compartments to run different medias or to keep parts from contacting each other.
- Compound supply tanks
- Variable Frequency tub drive
- Flowmeters for monitoring the amount of compound being used
- Air Operated Tub Discharge Door
- Additional options are available
|Drive HP||Cubic Foot Capacity||Tub Cross Section|